Tips For Strong Healthy Hair
We all aspire to have beautiful, shiny captivating hair. Everyone has a different hair, from curly to straight, frizzy or greasy. Here are some tips that help give love back to your hair.
- Avoid washing your hair every day, it can cause more harm than good, striping your hair of natural oils it needs.
- Shampoo from the roots to the mid shafts of your hair. The shampoo will cleanse the rest of your hair when you rinse it out.
- Avoid hair products with sulfates. Sulfates strip hair of natural oils causing your hair to be dry.
- Avoid brushing your hair when it’s wet. This is the biggest cause of hair breakage. When getting out of the shower, gently brush through hair with a wide tooth comb, starting at your ends and working your way to the roots to prevent damage.
- Try showering with cool water, it helps lock in the shine and moisture.
- Avoid applying as much heat to your hair as you can. Heat can lead to overall hair damage along with split ends and breakage.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase. Silk pillowcases are softer on your hair and prevent moisture loss and damage.
- Avoid tight hair bands as they lead to hair breakage and damage.
In addition to these tips I have absolutely fallen in love with PlushRx’s Hair Care line. From the masques to the oils to the shampoo and conditioners my hair has done a 360. My hair used to be extremely frizzy, dry and thin. Now it has a beautiful shine and amazing texture and volume.
PlushRx products are perfect for any hair type, including extensions. The products are infused with the finest Moroccan argan oil which is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. Argan oil is also a natural UV protectant and hydrator. Looking to amp up your hair? I highly recommend the PlushRx line of hair products.
Written by Anna Wilhelm
Leave a comment